OUR MISSION FOR PLANNERS
As planners, you need to make informed decisions for the use of land and resources in our communities. This means having high-quality survey information that helps you make these informed decisions.
This is where our mission aligns with yours. We provide the essential measurements to help you get planning permission, ensuring every detail, the land’s topographical lay and the existing buildings’ structures and features are captured accurately.
You can read more information here about our services and how they can benefit you.
In surveying, as in life, the faster we start, the sooner we finish. Our boots hit the ground running, ensuring projects take off smoothly, reaching any site within an impressive average of just 5.3 working days.
We get it: time is quintessential, deadlines are a fact of life, and contractors need to concentrate on building amazing spaces. That’s why we turn around drawings, models, and reports with astounding speed. You’ll often see multiple technicians beavering away together on single projects, ensuring no minute is wasted, letting you focus on what you do best – plan.
HOW CAN OUR SPEED HELP PLANNERS?
- Cost Saving – quick surveys reduce the overall project timeline and minimise downtime. This efficiency can result in significant cost savings.
- Quick precise measurements – provides information and mapping that help town planners understand the physical characteristics of an area, such as topography, boundaries, and infrastructure networks.
- Efficiency – fast and accurate surveys enable planners to gather essential data quickly, allowing the streamlining of operations. With prompt access to accurate measurements and maps of the land, planners can make informed decisions.
- Timely decision-making – rapid surveying can provide planners with the necessary information to make timely decisions and adjustments, minimising project delays.
- Quick access to data – allows planners to identify potential issues early on and take appropriate measures to mitigate them.
- Competitive Advantage – by completing projects faster and more efficiently, contractors can demonstrate reliability and responsiveness, increasing the chances of securing future contracts.
We know how vital accurate and reliable surveying is to your designs. That’s where a trusted partner like Spatial Dimensions comes in.
QUALITY SURVEYING EXPERTISE
Our team of surveying experts is equipped with the latest technology. They are not just equipped with high-tech tools but also with the rich experience and profound knowledge in the realm of surveying.
When you choose Spatial Dimensions you don’t have to worry about quality and accuracy. All surveys are passed through a rigorous QA check to make sure we get it right first time.
Our guarantee to you; if we miss any information that was specified in our proposal, we’ll go back and fix it, quickly with no questions asked.
We capture measurements and data with precision. Accurate measurements are transformed meticulously into exact 3D models and CAD drawings.
We believe in clear, transparent communication, a readiness to address any concerns, and working hand in hand with contractors.
At Spatial Dimensions, we aim to provide contractors with a surveying partnership that embodies trust, quality, and reliability. We help capture the essence of your project and turn it into digital reality.
In Spatial Dimensions’ thriving ecosystem, our clients are as diverse and brilliant as the spaces they design. They span across the country and span across all sectors from large scale government funded healthcare programmes to privately owned residential properties.
Relationships with our clients are one of our most important assets, and we pride ourselves on clear and concise communication through all stages of a project.
We’ll aim to show full support before, during and after a survey. We are proud to receive numerous testimonials from both regular and new clients continually.
WHAT DO OUR CLIENTS SAY?
WHAT DO OUR CLIENTS SAY?
SURVEY SERVICES FOR PLANNERS
All development projects come with risks, but by choosing Spatial Dimensions to survey the land & and existing buildings, you’ll have one less thing to worry about.
We comply with the latest health and safety legislation via our acclaim accreditations. Our recognition by the UK government-backed Constructionline scheme means our processes have been assessed, approved and continually monitored to comply with PAS 91, and we’re ISO9001 certified.
We also have ample professional indemnity and public liability insurance. Whilst we’ve never had to use them, it’s good to know they’re there and copies are available upon request.
All our site staff carry CSCS cards and are continually trained in the best Health and safety practices.
We are trained, certified and safe to work at height and in confined spaces and asbestos awareness and have DBS, BPSS and SC clearance.